Steps To Find Your Home Together
1. ARRANGING FINANCING
- Help identifying a lender that meets your needs
- Discussion of purchasing incentives that are suitable
- Compare the various financing options available
- Learn the difference between a pre-qualification and pre-approval
2. EDUCATION ON THE MARKET CONDITIONS
- Help understanding the various market types
- Deepen your understanding of the details of pricing statistics
- Learn about trends, days on market, absorption rates, inventory
- Discuss property types, quality and trends
- Receive detailed Comparative Market analysis for pricing decisions
3. FINDING THE RIGHT PROPERTY
- Discover and prioritize your needs and wants in a property
- Find appropriate properties both on and off the market
- Research and preview properties prior to showing
4. MAKING AN OFFER & REPRESENTING YOU
- Education on purchase agreement and common terms and contingencies
- Review and ensure your understanding of appropriate seller disclosures/reports
- Help prioritizing your goals and creating a negotiation strategy
- Prepare you for multiple offer situations and develop strategies
5. CLOSING & YOUR TRUSTED REAL ESTATE RESOURCE
- Recommend inspectors, lenders, attorneys and other professionals as needed
- Be an advocate and advisor during the closing process
- Manage communications between the various parties of the closing
- Monitor and communicate required contract deadlines to ensure they’re met
- Ensure the property is in the same condition as when you entered into contract
- Remain life-long trusted advisor regarding real estate questions or needs
- Evaluate properties for suitability, affordability and resale value
We live in the heart of the high-tech world, our team uses the most current and evolved technology to stay informed about the market and manage your purchase. Connect through your preferred technology to ease the communication process and match your lifestyle. Yes, analog too.
We get the Bay Area. We live here. Our team will help you figure out which price ranges, neighborhoods and property types best fit your needs. When it is time to make an offer, we’ll provide unrivaled guidance, detailed market information and analysis to help you close the best deal.
Think of us as your private concierge. We will help you review disclosure documentation for the properties you like and establish the right offer price and terms. Our team will then present your offer in the most favorable light.
Any property is worth a closer look. We will provide a list of qualified inspectors and attend inspections with you. If the inspections reveal items that require attention, we will advise as to whether or not it will be possible to obtain credits or repairs.
Our team will monitor the entire escrow process to ensure a smooth experience. And when it’s time to sign the closing papers, we will be available to handle any last minute details.
Once you receive the keys to your property, our service to you does not stop. We become lifelong resources and friends to our clients for years and years to come.
“Honest, pragmatic, discerning, research and data-based, they make a very confusing process streamlined, reasonable and advantageous.”
“We always felt prepared and informed to make the best decision for our family. We felt unlimited support wether it be emotional, mental or logistical.”
“There are a lot of real estate agents in the world, but few that are as competent and passionate.”